Conference grants (CG) help PhD students and early-career investigators1 from participating Inclusiveness Target Countries attend international science and technology related conferences that are NOT specifically organised by a COST Action.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
- Scientific scope of the proposed mission and how the mission can support the Action in achieving its scientific objectives.
- Demonstration of appropriate networking opportunities to support the Action in achieving its scientific objectives.
- Gender balance (when possible)
Payment of the GRANT is subjected to the submission of the report within 30 days from the end date of the Conference in question
1 Early Career Investigators (ECI) defines a researcher whose career spun less than 8 years between the date of the PhD/doctorate (or similar experience) and the date of involvement in the COST Action. Periods of career leave have to be added to this time span.